- Please have the remaining balance ready in cash upon Haydee's arrival. Haydee can also accept the payment through Venmo or PayPal. If you prefer to pay with a credit card, that can be done as well, however, a 5% fee will be applied.
- Please let Haydee know in advance how the music will be played for your event. If there is a DJ, Haydee will bring the music in USB (please communicate this to your DJ as some DJs may not be prepared for this). If you have a speaker, the music will be played via BlueTooth with Haydee's Android phone. Haydee can also provide a small speaker during the show if needed. Any song requests will need to be made prior to the show so that it can be arranged into the performance.
- Please provide Haydee with any gate codes ahead of time so that there are no issues arriving to your event. Upon arrival, Haydee will call or text the phone number provided. It is best if the guests do not see Haydee until the show starts so please plan to sneak Haydee in through an area that your guests cannot see.
- Please provide Haydee with a private room away from your guests so that preparations for the show can be made as well as any costume changes.
Assistance with Props
- Several props may need to be placed in the performing area before the show starts. Once props are placed and music is ready, the show may begin. Please do not start the music until confirmed that Haydee is ready to begin.
Conduct During the Show
- Haydee loves when guests join in to dance; however, please be cautious that your guests do not approach Haydee unless Haydee asks. There will be plenty of audience participation in the show, but approaching Haydee during a time not planned may pose danger to Haydee and/or the guests. This is especially true when props are being used such as swords, wings, fire, etc. If there is a specific guest you would like Haydee to bring up, please communicate this before the show so that arrangements can be made.
- Please make sure your guests do not touch Haydee's props
- Please make sure none of your guests behave or touch Haydee inappropriately. This includes any sort of disrespectful comments. If so, Haydee has the right to stop the show and the full payment must still be paid.
- Tips are always welcomed and very much appreciated. Tips may be placed on the hips and arm bands. Please do not place tips on the bra, on the back or on the front of the belt.
- Once the show is over, Haydee will take a 3 to 5 minute break to freshen up before posing for photos with your guests.
- FIRE: if you have booked fire performances, please make sure that there is enough room so that it is safe for your guests. Preferably at least a 10x10 space is needed. If there are any carpets, please remove them before the show. Please do not have anything hanging in the performing area. If the ceiling is not high enough, the show may need to be adjusted and different props may need to be used.
- SNAKE: An adult ball python is used for the performances. She is not aggressive or venomous. Please remember that this is a live animal. If she is going through the shed cycle she might not be able to be included in the show. The timeline for this is impossible to predict accurately. Also, please remember that it is possible that there may be incidents such as urinating. This is also impossible to predict accurately since it happens once every couple of weeks. Please make sure that your guests behave appropriately around the snake as she may become stressed otherwise.
****Haydee does not perform for Bachelor parties or all-male events. If this sort of booking is processed without communicating it, Haydee has the right to leave and the full balance will still be due. At least 3 women should be present in the same room Haydee is performing.*****